Health Care Insights - From Policy to Practice is the trusted source for news and commentary from the nation’s leading Health Care Events to inform Health Plans and Pharmaceutical Manufacturers on the latest developments on Medicare, Medicaid Managed Care, Government Programs, Medicaid Drug Rebate Program, and Health Insurance Exchanges. Topics we cover include reform, best business practices, the latest innovations, and novel payment models.
Contact Us: Would you like to guest blog on our site? Or send us feedback? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
Register here and mention priority code P1811BLOG
- ► 2012 (166)
- ► 2011 (110)
- HealthSpring becomes 7th largest Medicare Advantag...
- Seniors will see a gap closing in the doughnut hol...
- Some physicians leaving Medicare due to costs
- What effect will Avastin's fate have on healthcare...
- Pharma and Health Plan executives debate criteria ...
- MDRP 2010: Attending Companies to Date
- Overspending on many drugs in Medicaid
- Doctors not taking full advantage of ePrescribing
- IIR Announces Healthcare Reform Forum Program, Dat...
- Missouri votes against part of health care reform
- Medicare funds should be extended
- White Paper: Pharmaceutical Marketing in Perspecti...
- ePrescribing among physicians is limited
- Obama administration sees savings in healthcare no...
- ▼ August (14)
- ► 2009 (162)